Get rid of hairy body permanently with our finest treatment for Face and Body. The laser treatment is provided with the top-rated machines by our experts to provide absolutely pain-free treatment. With two options VIORA and Soprano ICE the use of optima; wavelength delivers high energy that ensure best results.
How does it work?
The laser light is set to a specified
wavelength that can be absorbed by melanin. Melanin is a dark pigment that is
present around the surroundings of hair follicle. The follicle gets heated and
then restricted at the root due to which the hair fail out permanently. Elysion
makes sure that we get the best results by using the optimal wavelength lasers.
Does it cause pain? The treatment is completely pain free. Because
Elysion uses the well-combined original ‘crystal freeze’ technology that helps
in keeping the skin at five degrees temperature constantly which also protects
our skin. Elysion believes in making a treatment comfortable for the customers
using high-tech treatment processes.
many sessions are needed? Laser is only applicable on hair that are in
their growing phase or at least are visible on the skin surface. This growth
represents 30 percent of all the hair in the skin while the other 70% are still
undeveloped yet hidden. Hair growth has three stages, and to get maximum
results, the laser must treat all the stages to get the maximum clearance of
As Elysion deals with high energy waves to
target hair follicles, so you can see the results in very less period of time
i-e. Approximately 6 sessions. Other than that, if you prefer lower power
lasers, then these IPLs might take 8-12 session to get the final results.
session takes place with a gap of 8 weeks. And in that time, your body part
where you are getting the treatment done will mostly be hair free and when the
next session will be near you will start noticing the appearance of little hair
that become visible.
Elysion treats all areas of your face and
Is it permanent? Most of the laser treatments in the market do
no ensure 100% permanent hair removal due to use of low power waves or IPLs.
But Elysion uses ultra-power cooling technology effectively to remove hair
permanently. Once you have gone through the complete treatment via Elysion,
your hair are gone permanently. However if your body is growing through some
hormonal changes, it might result in growth of new hair and will require
additional treatments in future.
Does it work on all skin types?
Elysion is effective on all skin types. So you don’t have to worry if
you have an over sensitive skin, it will work well for you. Unlike other lasers
and IPLs, we have no restriction over skin types and deal even with tanned skin
and its treatment.
Is it costly? Compared to the fact
that Elysion deals with the fastest lasers to get the treatment done, our
prices are really reasonable. For more details regarding this information and
offers, please consult to our prices list